Retained Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Services
Kalki’s Retained Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) bridges the gaps in your organization and we take the responsibility for Cyber Security your shoulders, so that you can focus on what you do best – growing your businesses. We offer a dedicated and fully accountable CISO to develop your Cyber SecurITy strategy in line with your business and compliance needs in addition to managing and monitoring your risk posture.
Our Cyber Security focused Risk Advisors integrate seamlessly with your operations and can become an extension of your business.
Our Retained CISO offering combines the following services:
|Regulatory compliance health check||Annually||Business-wide risk assessment||Annually|
|Cyber Security Documentation development e.g. Responsibilities, policies and procedures||Annually|
|Cyber Security Event Logging and monitoring platform implementation||One time|
|Staff and management security training||Annually|
|Conduct management and employee security review||Quarterly|
|Vendor risk management process implementation||One time|
|Incident response and disaster recovery planning||Annually|
|Incident response and disaster recovery testing||Semi-annually|
|Internal and external penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and reporting||Quarterly|
|Organization environment cyber risk health report||Quarterly|
|Technology vulnerability reporting||Monthly|
|Security event log analysis||Monthly|
|3rd Line support services||Weekly|
Why choose Kalki?
- International team of experienced, passionate, world-class, certified Security experts (C|CISO, CIPP, CISSP, CHFI, ITIL, GSEC)
- Custom solutions tailored to both your needs and your budget
- Dedicated Risk Advisors and a global 24/7 response team on hand and standing by
- Extensive vendor partnerships so we can design a non-cookie cutter solution that works best for you
- Vendor objectivity – all proceeds from vendor sales go towards our non-profit to empower future communities
- Values based culture – We live and die by our values of integrity, results and community
Want more information? Get in touch.