Is your business experiencing hours, or even days, of technology downtime? Are your core business applications not available when you need them? Do you feel like you are constantly fighting technology fires? We can help. It’s time to get rid of old IT and start practicing SecurITy.
The security industry has always favored safeguarding larger companies – leaving the numerous small-to-medium sized businesses (SMBs) to either fend for themselves or to find that there are very few affordable or practical solutions to protect them.
Kalki was founded specifically to serve the needs of the ‘underserved’, by offering effective, affordable, expert security-focused IT advice to SMBs who want to protect their futures. Our SecurITy Services provide our customers with the right tools, processes and skills to ensure that their future is protected. We serve clients following the three step process below.
Step 1 ASSESS: Figure out what’s broken and why.
In order to fix problems, we start by figuring out what is causing the issues you’re experiencing. It is impossible to fix a problem if you don’t know what’s causing it. Kalki’s SecurITy Consulting will find the root cause of the problems in your environment and provide you with a roadmap for how to fix them.
- How can I reduce downtime and keep business running smoothly?
- Is your technology strategy in line with your business goals and objectives?
- What is the organization’s culture toward technology?
- How can you reduce the cost of IT and/or increase the ROI of your current technology?
- Can my network be accessed by people I don’t want?
- Am I leaving my technology open to attack?
- Do I have control of who has access to what inside of the business?
- Am I wasting money on technology?
- Why am I experiencing downtime on my important business applications?
- Are my end users putting me at risk?
- Do my employees know how to properly handle the business’ data?
- Do I have the technical expertise I need on my team?
- Do I have the necessary processes in place to manage technology?
Step 2 RESPOND: Fix what’s broken.
Once we’ve found where the problems are, it’s time to get to work on fixing them. We prioritize the changes to your environment to meet business goals and our SecurITy Consulting services get you back up and running right away.
Improve what you have.
- Improve the use and increase ROI of existing tools
- Update and improve technology processes and procedures
- Educate your staff
- Streamline your technology environment
Add what you need.
- Select the right technologies to meet business goals
- Update outdated technology
- Create repeatable processes and procedures for managing technology projects and changes
- Prepare your business to handle future incidents
Step 3 MONITOR: Keep it working.
Now that we’ve got your environment fixed, it’s time to keep it that way! We’ll always focus on security so you don’t have to. Kalki SecurITy Managed Services takes the technology responsibility off your shoulders, so that you can do what you do best – growing your business. We offer a round-the-clock dedicated and fully accountable security-focused IT team to monitor and manage your securITy strategy in line with your business needs.
- Track and audit user activity
- Respond to incidents as they occur
- Measure performance of SecurITy processes and programs
- Regularly update and improve your SecurITy program
- Proactively manage risk
- Maintain updated procedures and technology
- Stay on top of regulation changes
Why choose Kalki?
- International team of experienced, passionate, world-class, certified Security experts (C|CISO, CIPP, CISSP, CHFI, ITIL, GSEC)
- Custom solutions tailored to both your needs and your budget
- Dedicated Risk Advisors and a global 24/7 response team on hand and standing by
- Extensive vendor partnerships so we can design a custom solution that works best for you
- Vendor objectivity – all proceeds from vendor sales go towards our non-profit to empower future communities
- Values based culture – We live and die by our core values of integrity, results and community
Want more information? Get in touch.