Network and Data SecurITy
Data and network securITy requires undertaking preventative measures, both physical and in software, to protect the networking infrastructure from unauthorized access, misuse, malfunction, modification, destruction, or improper disclosure. It is important to create a secure platform for computers, users and programs to operate safely and securely.
We do this by following a structured three step process:
- Document who has access to the network and its data
- Determine organization’s ability to access and recover information in the event of a breach
- Document network type and data flow through the organization
- Generate processes and procedures to protect the corporate network
- Assist you with the generation of a formalized risk assessment
- Ensure security best practices with regard to password usage and network architecture are in place
- Monitor user privileges to internal networks
- Analyze network usage and assist in recovery in the event of emergency
- Separated network usage by category and role so that only authorized employees have access to sensitive information
Interested in learning more about Network and Data SecurITy? Get in touch!
* These fields are required.
Did you know?
Nearly half of the confirmed data breaches in 2012 occurred at companies with less than 1000 employees.
Increasingly, cybercriminals are using smaller businesses as a stepping stone. Smaller suppliers or partners of large companies often ‘offer the path of least resistance’ into a major corporation’s network.Andrew Singer