End Point SecurITy
End point securITy protects the corporate network when accessed by any connecting devices including laptops, wireless and mobile devices. Each device connected to the network creates a potential entry point for security threats. Our Executive Risk Advisors are available to ensure you that these entry points are locked down.
We do this by following a structured three step process:
- Locate and document all devices with access to the network
- Measure how often these devices have access and are used
- Document device type, usage information, and platforms
- Determine which devices are unprotected and make the appropriate changes and updates
- Create a centralized asset inventory
- Verify that licenses are up to date
- Regularly monitor devices being used on the network and where they are being used from
- Maintain correct patches on end point devices
- Create and maintain proper admin privileges over device access to network
Interested in learning more about End Point SecurITy? Get in touch!
* These fields are required.
Did you know?
of infected devices on wireless networks are mobile devices.
Estimated number of mobile professionals who will conduct their work on personal smart devices by 2018.