Cyber Risk & Compliance Assessments
Kalki’s Cyber Risk & Compliance Assessments can identify business roadblock and develop a plan to get your business back up and running and keep it that way. Whether it’s a regulatory requirement, disaster or cyber-related incident, we’ll help you assess what you need to quickly and effectively get your business back up and running. And without breaking the bank.
Our Information Security Assessments
No two businesses are alike so we offer multiple different assessments to fit varying needs. Learn more about our different assessments and figure out which ones your business needs.
Our information security assessments help businesses answer the following questions:
- How can I reduce downtime and keep business running smoothly?
- Is your technology strategy in line with your business goals and objectives?
- What is the organization’s culture toward technology?
- How can you reduce the cost of IT and/or increase the ROI of your current technology?
- Can my network be accessed by people I don’t want?
- Am I leaving my technology open to attack?
- Do I have control of who has access to what inside of the business?
- Am I wasting money on technology?
- Why am I experiencing downtime on my important business applications?
- Are my end users putting me at risk?
- Do my employees know how to properly handle the business’ data?
- Do I have the technical expertise I need on my team?
- Do I have the necessary processes in place to manage technology?